Stakeholder Meeting - June 11
- Download the official stakeholder notice.
- Download the draft rules for the meeting:
- Rule 3.05.00 - The purpose of the proposed addition of Board Rule 3.05.00 is to specify the requirements for pharmacists when prescribing over-the-counter medications.
- Rule 6.00.00 - The purpose of any proposed amendments to Board Rule 6.00.00 is to address the requirements of drug therapy management.
- Rule 14.00.40 and 14.00.80 - The purpose of the proposed amendments to Board Rules 14.00.40 and 14.00.80 is to allow, and to address the corresponding consultant pharmacist expectations as to visitation frequency, a telepharmacy to dispense up to 50,000 dispensing units in a calendar year.
- Rule 17.00.00 - The purpose of the proposed amendments to Board Rule 17.00.00 is to address the education requirements to participate in statewide protocols as part of collaborative pharmacy.
- Rule 17.00.00 Appendix A
- Rule 17.00.00 Appendix B
- Rule 25.00.14 - The purpose of the proposed amendment to Board Rule 25.00.14 is to allow, and to address the corresponding expectations of involved pharmacists, the packaging and labeling of medication for a specific patient by an automated device at a specialized prescription drug outlet.
- Monday, June 11, 2018 at 8:30 a.m. (MDT)
- In Person: Civic Center Plaza, 1560 Broadway, Conference Room 110D, Denver, CO 80202
- By Webinar: Register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4125068951236793858.
- By Written Comment: Provide written comments in advance or after the meeting to email@example.com no later than June 8, 2018, at 5 p.m. (MDT)
quoted from here