Pharmacy Law Review
- Veterinary Pharmacy Law
- Continuing Education
- For Veterinarians and Veterinary Technicians
- Sunday, September 23, 2012
- 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Overton Educational Wing
- Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine
THIS 2-HOUR COURSE:
Explains current U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration laws for purchasing,
documentation, dispensing, and storage and disposal of outdated controlled
substances used in veterinary medical practices.
Describes in detail the current compounding regulations and extra-label use
of medications that are laws through the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Explains devices, policies, and procedures for documentation of training and guidelines for occupational employee safety are included.
COURSE EXPERTISEThe course is taught by Sue Duran and Starr Miller who have a combined instruction training experience of 60 years in the area of veterinary pharmacy. Dr. Duran and Ms. Miller are diplomates of the International College of Veterinary Pharmacy (ICVP), an international college of experts who teach and dispense at veterinary teaching hospitals.
STATE-OF-THE-ART SETTINGVeterinarians and technicians can receive credit while experiencing the most up-to-date in learning. Veterinary Pharmacy Law takes place in the Overton Educational Wing, the college’s newest addition which features theatre-style lecture rooms and the latest in technology.
- Register Online
- The course is limited to 75 participants.
- Early Bird Discounted Price:
- $175 (by August 5)
- $200 (by September 7)
TRAVEL INFORMATIONAuburn is serviced by Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Travel to Auburn is available by rental car (approximately 90 minutes via I-85 South) or by shuttle (Express 85: 888-238-7738. Reservations are required.).
Auburn is in the CENTRAL time zone.
Atlanta is in the EASTERN time zone.
Visit our Web site at vetmed.auburn.edu/ce for directions, maps, and links to area accommodations.
- Contact Kris Robertson Street
- 334-844-2497 or firstname.lastname@example.org