- Identification of Medicinal Products (IDMP) is a set of five standards developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). Together, these five standards, along with their respective technical specifications, will make it possible to uniquely identify medicinal products globally and to standardize the electronic exchange of medicinal product data.
- FDA’s recent guidance on IDMP explains FDA’s position and progress on aligning the Agency’s standards to IDMP standards to identify and describe marketed medicinal products with the goal of harmonizing the standards for the international exchange of medicinal product data. More...
- Overview of the FDA Guidance on IDMP – Implementation and Use
- Status of the international projects focused on global implementation
- FDA will discuss specific pharmacovigilance and drug shortage use cases demonstrating the value-added impact that IDMP will deliver