Pharmacy Closing When Normally Open
The Oklahoma State Board of Pharmacy (OSBP) is requesting that pharmacies contact OSBP via email when the pharmacy is closing during normal business hours, and patients would expect the pharmacy to be open.
The OSBP needs the pharmacy to email the following information within 24 hours of closure to email@example.com:
- License number of the pharmacy.
- Name of the pharmacy.
- Address of the pharmacy.
- Name of the Pharmacist in charge (PIC).
- Date(s) that the pharmacy will be closed.
- Hours the pharmacy will be closed.
- Detailed explanation for closing.