Monday, January 9, 2017
"Varghese said 17,600 bottles contaminated by mold were shipped to 23 different states in the fall of 2012. A total of 64 people died, many from fungal meningitis, and more than 700 were sickened by the tainted steroids. Varghese said the contaminated drugs caused the 'largest public health crisis in this country ever by a pharmaceutical drug.'"
quoted from http://frontpage.pch.com/story/366982/lawyers-trade-blame-in-meningitis-outbreak-trial?category=health-medical
at 6:49:00 PM