Education sessions include:
- What's Now in the Mix? Compounding Four Years after NECC and the DQSA
- Goldilocks: Applying the Healthcare and IRB Law and Ethical Policy to Big Data Companies for Ethical Use--Too Much, Too Little, or Just Right?
- PBM Contracting, Reimbursement And Auditing Issues
- The Benefits and Legal Implications of Community-based Telepharmacy
- The DEA Is Here to Stay: Recent Enforcement Actions and Using Your Own Data to Protect Against Diversion
- The Anti-Kickback Statute - Pitfalls and Safe Harbors
- Retaliation Alleging Defamation by Pain Mill Doctors
- Everything's Coming Up Roses, But Watch for the Thorns!: Expanding Pharmacist Scope of Practice and Related Legal Issues
- Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs - Solution to the Opiate Epidemic?
- The Controversy over Prescription Drug Pricing
- What's Coming Down the Pipeline: State Legislative and Regulatory Trends that impact the Practice of Pharmacy
- Marijuana Regulation and Implementation Challenges
- Case Law Update
- Pharmacy Law Educator Sessions
- The Intersection of Specialty Pharmacy and the Law
- Import at Your Own Risk: Why Canadian Pharmacies Are Not the Answer
- Discipline Sanctions for Dispensing Errors: Impediment or Aid to Patient Safety?
SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONAThe 28th annual American Society for Pharmacy Law Developments in Pharmacy Law Seminar will be held at the Hotel Valley Ho. Located in the beautiful Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale, Arizona is bordered by Phoenix to the west and the McDowell Mountains on the east.
Alvix Laboratories, LLC/Levi Law Firm | Analysis Group, Inc. | BakerHostetler | Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman | MedAvail Technologies | National Association of Boards of Pharmacy | Rite Aid Corporation
Affiliated Monitors | Baer Law | California Pharmacy Lawyers | Cardinal Health | Dorsey & Whitney LLP | Duane Morris LLP | Husch Blackwell, LLP | Karr Tuttle Campbell | Post & Schell, P.C. | Stradley Ronon | Walmart
Pharmaconsultant, Inc. - James T. O'Donnell