Monday, August 8, 2016

FDA Updated Listing of Approved Medicated Fee Mill Licenses

An approved medicated feed mill license is required for facilities that manufacture feed using Category II, Type A medicated articles or manufacture certain liquid and free-choice feed, using Category I, Type A medicated articles that must follow proprietary formulas or specifications.
A VFD drug is intended for use in animal feeds, and such use of the VFD drug is permitted only under the professional supervision of a licensed veterinarian.
Post a Comment