|Please fill in the information below and use the navigational buttons to continue.|
|Warning: Using your browser's Back and Forward buttons may produce undesirable results.|
The primary responsibility of the Territory Manager is to detail and sell pharmaceuticals, biologicals, sundries, equipment, programs and services through in-person sales calls to veterinary professionals in an assigned territory by contacting all accounts on a regular, routine, and consistent basis.
· Organizes call schedules, detail sheets, and samples on a continuous basis.
· Maintains or exceeds territory sales projections monthly as well as annually.
· Performs administrative tasks in a timely manner including, but not limited to: submission of expense and sales reports; processing of credits and returns; responding to and servicing customer requests for literature, credits, and bids; and maintaining account records, including invoice history, and account vital statistics.
· Works closely with Inside Sales Representatives and other internal departments to develop, maintain and service accounts in an effort to increase sales.
· Communicates with credit, collections, and customer service to assist in identifying, resolving, and collecting debt from accounts in a timely basis.
· Develops sales strategy for territory in conjunction with Region Manager by reviewing sales reports, account records, and trend information to increase territorial growth and increase sales volume.
· A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required. A Bachelor’s degree in business management or animal health science is preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience commensurate to fulfill the requirements of the jobs is acceptable.
· A minimum of two (2) years of experience working in a veterinary or distribution environment or prior sales experience is preferred.
· Strong communication, writing, negotiation, time management, and organizational skills are required.
· Must have ability to understand and assimilate product knowledge and technical materials related to sales.
· Must have ability to follow-through and solve customer problems.
· Demonstrated excellent track record in sales and marketing and an outstanding industry reputation are preferred.
· Must be self-motivated and goal oriented, requiring little day-to-day supervision.
· Laptop experience with sales force automation is a plus.
· Ability to travel daily and maintain a flexible work schedule is essential. Must possess a valid drivers’ license.
Henry Schein Animal Health offers a comprehensive total compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with a generous company match, company paid life insurance and AD&D coverage, educational assistance, and much more!
Henry Schein Animal Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated with undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.